Monday - Saturday
10:30 AM to 5:00PM
TELL US YOUR SITUATION, AND WE'LL PROVIDE YOU TIPS ON HOW TO HANDLE IT
- Situation: My sewing machine is stitching in one place.
Tip: Check that your feed dogs are up.
- Situation: My machine is humming even though I'm not sewing.
Tip: Check that your bobbin winder isn't on.
- Situation: My machine is skipping stitches.
- Rethread the top thread.
- Clean the bobbin area.
- Check the bobbin. Replace it if it's bent. Rethread the bobbin.
- Check the needle. If it is bent or rough, replace it.
- If the needle looks and feels OK, try reinserting it and tightening the needle clamp screw.
- If none of these clear the problem, bring your machine and a sample of the problem stitching to the store for service.
- Situation: I was using the embroidery software, and suddenly I can't see the design I had been working on.
- On the general tollbar at the top of the window, click on the magnifying glass with a box to "Show All".
- If that doesn't find it, click on the Window Menu Item to see if you accidently switched a new window.
If multiple windows are listed in the middle section of the Window sub-menu, click on the window names to change back to the one you were working in.
- If none of the above help, click on the "Undo" left curving arrow.